Social media strategy.
It’s easy to leap into using social media without a plan or purpose. However, with hundreds of platforms to choose from and different standards and etiquette for each one, this approach will cost you more valuable time and effort than you can afford.
Whether you are just getting started or hope to improve your current approach, we will help you craft a plan that is tailored to your organization's mission and capabilities.
Strategy sessions may include:
- An introduction to the time-saving scheduling tools that are available to your team.
- Development of a content plan and topics. Content is what will bring your target market in, and content is what will keep them engaged.
- Creation of a content ratio and schedule. If there is one thing your consumers will look for after content, it’s consistency.
- Tools and suggestions for tracking and analyzing your performance.
- Custom strategy sessions are available by request.
- An in-depth discovery process to establish your goals and objectives. What are you using social media for? The answer to this question will steer the rest of your brand’s social media strategy.
- Strategic platform selection based on your target audience. To use social media effectively, it’s important to know who you are trying to reach, where to find them, and how they’re using specific platforms.
- Defining your organization's online voice and guidance on how to apply it. Using a well-defined brand voice will set your messages apart from all the clutter in an endlessly scrolling feed.
For more information on a social media training session, email us by clicking the button below.
Social media training.
Ignoring social media is no longer an option. Avoiding it means missing out on important opportunities to make connections and gain brand exposure, but using it incorrectly could have just as negative of an impact.
Through one-on-one training sessions or group workshops, we will teach your staff how to operate platforms both on desktop and mobile, explain best practices for nonprofit objectives, and introduce resources to stay up to date on ever-changing social media trends
Available platforms include Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, Periscope, Snapchat and Tumblr. Our trainings can be tailored for individuals that are brand new to social media and more experienced users that have not yet applied their skills in a professional setting.
Available training topics INCLUDE:
- How to effectively fundraise on platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook
- How to reach younger audiences on Instagram, Periscope and Snapchat
- How and when to use time-saving management tools like Buffer, HootSuite, Sprout, Feedly, Latergramme and more
- How to find and approach local leaders for partnerships and collaborations
- Custom training sessions are available by request.
- How to operate social profiles from desktop and mobile
- Basic etiquette and practices on specific platforms
- How to grow your following and increase engagement
- How to build anticipation around your next event and sell more tickets
- Time- and cost-effective ways to stay on top of your online presence
- How to find and connect with your target audience online